Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Stuck in a room

stuck in a room where no light shines
all i see is darkness, faint ghostly outlines.
I see you sometimes, maybe just your eyes.
But mostly Its just the sound of cold, cruel lies.
I feel no warmth around me,
No words of comfort in this place.
just an outline of what once was your face.
True, the world changes in many degrees.
like the endless, Vast seas.
But how could you be so right, and so wrong so fast?
all that is gone, long since past.
Still I'm hear, in this darkened room. Trapped, unfeeling...
Unreal.
numb.
trapped.
So many memories to forget, But remembering seems so easy.
Green as grass, so grey are my skies.
So easy now, remembering your lies?
So go away and leave me here. forevermore alone.
Its much bleaker here, remembering your face.
so I close my eyes, and forget.
Yes, forget.
Silence.
Dawn.


this was purely something that popped in my head. When something comes to me, It goes down on paper. I know its a little different, but hey I'm not gonna argue with calliope.

3 comments:

Lottery Girl said...

beautiful!

BTW, your banner is stunning.

BellaRose said...

Thanks. My banner is made from those amazingness water color pencils.

Jill said...

beautiful poem.